The World Geography Quiz Question and Answer
1) Which European nation is called the Land of ‘Thousand Lakes’?
2) Which canal is called the ‘Gate-way to the Pacific’?
Ans: Panama Canal
3) Who is the first person in this world to reach Mount Everest?
Ans: Sherpa Tenzing, Edmund Hillary.
4) Mention the first religion of the world?
5) Who was the first president of the U.S.A?
Ans: George Washington.
6) Who was the first Prime Minister of Britain?
Ans: Robert Walpole.
7) Mention the first country to win football world cup?
8) Which is the first shuttle to go in space?
9) Which is the first country to host the modern Olympics?
10) Who was the first man to have climbed Mount Everest twice?
Ans: Nawang Gombhu.
11) Who was the U.S president to resign presidency?
Ans: Richard Nixon.
12) Who was the first man to fly into space?
Ans: Yuri Gagarin(Russia)
13) Who was the first person to sail round the world?
=”font-family: georgia, ‘times new roman’, serif;” data-blogger-escaped-style=”font-family: "georgia" , "times new roman" , serif;”>Ans: Magellan.
14) Who was the first European to reach China?
Ans: Marco Polo.
15) Who was the person to fly aeroplane?
Ans: Wright Brothers.
16) Which is the first spacecraft to reach on Mars?
Ans: viking- 1
17) Which is the largest river of the world?
18) Which is the longest river of the world?
19) Which is the largest lake of the world?
Ans: Caspian Sea
20) Which is the largest continent of the world?
21) Which is the largest Ocean of the World?
22)Which is the largest river island of the world?